Saturday, July 16, 2011

Optional Memorial: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - Priests' Reflection Time




O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God, assist me in this necessity.
O Immaculate Virgin and Star of the Sea, help me and
show me that you are my mother and protector.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of heaven
and earth. I humbly beseech you from the bottom of
my heart to help me in my needs for there are none
who can withstand you grace. Pray for me and help
me to obtain assistance in this life. Amen


* * * * * *

Collect for the Memorial of
Our Lady of Mount Carmel


May the venerable intercession of the glorious Virgin Mary come to our aid, we pray, 0 Lord, so that, fortified by her protection, we may reach the mountain which is Christ. Who lives and reigns with you.


* * * * * *


A MID-WEEK REFLECTION
AND LUNCH FOR PRIESTS, SEMINARIANS





Marist Father Yvan Mathieu (above) offered a reading on the Vocation of Peter, James and John (Luke 5.1-11) to a mid-week gathering of priests and seminarians at Sainte Famille/Sagrada Famiglia Parish. 

Some other photos:










No comments:

Post a Comment